Just a reminder of the rules YOU agreed to when signing up for Skylords.
1. The Service is provided to individuals. Any commercial use of the Service is prohibited unless under agreement with SkyLords. Users will abide by all applicable national and international laws and are responsible for any actions taken under their user name and password.
2. You are responsible to any material or information you are transmitting to any other user or upload to the site. Such messages, pictures and graphics are your responsibility. SkyLords does not control such information and its distribution through the site.
3. You are prohibited from transmitting through the SkyLords site and services any unlawful or harassing or abusive materials and you will refrain from distribution or use of any threatening, obscene or vulgar material of any kind.
4. You are prohibited from transmitting through the SkyLords site and services any hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable material.
5. You are prohibited from transmitting material that may infringe on the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party.
6. You understand that you might be exposed to objectionable, offensive and indecent material transmitted by other users.
7. You are prohibited from using the services to distribute junk mail, spamming, or to collect information on other users including their email addresses without their agreement.
8. You are prohibited from taking any action to disturb the use of the services by others, distribute material that contains viruses or any other harmful programs. This includes interfering with the working of the network, attempts to gain unauthorized access to a service or other computer systems that are part of the site or any other site, by use of the available services.
9. You are prohibited from publishing on the site any material, which infringes on any copyright or trademark or any other rights of any party.
10. You will not publish any advertising materials other than under an agreement in writing with SkyLords.
11. As a user you are responsible for your account, the password to your account and any activities conducted while logged into the account. You are responsible for the confidentiality of the password and the account. You will notify SkyLords of any unauthorized use of your account or any breach of security. You will make sure that the account is protected by a non trivial password.
12. You are prohibited from using the services SkyLords for the conduct of business and from making any potential revenue for the user dependent on the services provided by SkyLords.
13. You are prohibited from using more than one account
14. You are prohibited from using any scripts and bots to automate your actions or gather information.
15. You are prohibited from using any cheats and exploits.
Any deviation by a user from these rules of conduct will probably cause SkyLords to terminate the services to a user without any need for reason or cause SkyLords will use its own discretion in deciding whether the user did or did not deviate from any of the conditions described above.
__________________________ A storm is coming, a storm is coming in..
20:48:19 | Professor planet 0 from paladin
20:20:21 | Arcanix planet 14 Arcanix 01